What's in store for you..
15 Hours Total
Hands On Training and tasks for understanding & learning to manager your finances
It's Going to be 7 days of workshop training where you will learn everything about FINANCE.
- Day 1 – Online Live Session Welcome and introduction to the workshop
- Day 2 – Self learning Videos with task to be completed.
- Day 3 – Self Learning Videos with Task to be completed.
- Day 4 – Online Live FAQ session with the attendees on discussing their concerns.
- Day 5 – Live FAQ session continuation
- Day 6 – Self Learning Videos with Task to be completed.
- Day 7 – 3 Hours Live Mega Webinar and shall cover real finance literacy hacks to provide the required edge to manage your finances.
- Completion of Workshop and attain certification.
Workshop Starts in :
Areas that you will learn in the Workshop.
- What is MONEY?
- Impact of Taxation in everyday life.
- All about credit and credit cards!!!
- Savings V/s Investments!!
- How to do savings!!
- Loan A Vicious Cycle
- Setting up of Budget for proper expenditures.
- How to ensure Financial Health & Hygiene
- What are Financial Goals & its importance?
- Learn how to avoid IMPULSE shopping!!
- Career Opportunities to attain financial leadership.
Workshop Starts in :
- We’ve got your back - A No-Brainer Offer Like Never Before
- Referral Bonus for up to 10 referrals
- The moment you register for the Workshop, you can invite upto 10 of your friends, colleagues or family members to attend the workshop for HALF OFF
- Referrals by you shall get a money back of Rs. 249/- and you shall get Rs. 249/- for every referral which joins in for the programs, this total amount of upto Rs. 2,490/- to you can be utilized for purchase of further programs.
The GOOD NEWS is you will Enjoy and be Financially Literate.
Workshop Starts in :
CA Jai Goel
Founder – CFO NeXt
A little about the strongest Financial Growth Hacker – CA. Jai Goel
CA. Jai Goel World’s Finest Financial Growth Hacker CA. Jai Goel is the founder of DatAcc Solutions and CFO NeXt, India’s best institute to becoming a CFO and achieve financial literacy.
He has been a corporate professional and worked with Grant Thornton in 2 continents. He has managed funds of over 200 Million USD on an annual basis over his corporate career journey.
Jai’s passion for learning and training made him to enter the field of financial learning and development and bring out complete literacy in finance to people of various walks of life.
Jai currently is on a mission to transform lives of over 1 Million people to bring about financial literacy to them and attain financial freedom in their lives.
Jai shall train you with simple, effective, and most relevant activities and process of attaining financial discipline and literacy. He will lay the fundamentals right from basics to advanced for you in developing complete financial literacy and financial freedom. This shall help you become an awesome human being and be successful in anything you take up in your life.
He was my faculty when I was doing my MBA. He is extremely good in teaching, Finance & Taxation.
Jai Goel has been a top notch finance professional with deep domain knowledge. His vast experience spanning various verticals such as Finance, Accounting, Business Modelling, Fund Raise, Banking, Taxation, Working Capital, Operations etc across many geographies makes him an asset in any assignment.
I first met him at my university when he was a visiting professor for Financial Reporting for 2nd year BBA students. His teaching style and his knowledge of the subject were impeccable from the get-go.
I have been associated with CFO Next for ACCA course. Best part of the CFO Next is that faculty are very much accessible and classes are very lively with practical examples.
Attending classes at CFO Next has definitely propelled my ACCA journey. The insights and advice from the faculties have given an edge in examinations and ensured my success. Attending classes at CFO Next has definitely propelled my ACCA journey. The insights and advice from the faculties have given an edge in examinations and ensured my success.
I would recommend CFO Next institute for all types of professional accountancy courses classes, The faculty Here are highly professional and are very accessible in and outside classrooms and have the core knowledge of the subject as well as the examination pattern. They make the class very lively with practical examples and from their personal professional experiences, which helps us understand better. The staffs are also very good in responding to our problems and solve them ASAP. The ambience is very good.
I highly prefer CFO next for professional exams because faculty make us more comfortable in class, boosts our confidence regarding exams. Very interactive classes which makes understanding of each concept very neatly. Faculty are more supporting with any of the issues we have. I'm having an very nice experience.
I am a part of this professional coaching institute, it’s very supportive for the students and as per the requirements needed. I suggest the best institute for professional coaching
Review of Past Students – Google Maps.
Learn IMPORTANT things
- Savings V/s Investments – Concept, how to do savings, where to save and look at growing up in your financial career for growth.
- Loan A Vicious Cycle – Loan is a vicious cycle wherein people cannot come of it and how to avoid this is very important and to be away from loan.
- Setting up of Budget to ensure a proper expenditure plan is there in place.
- Life Skills – Health is Wealth
- Importance of Financial Goals
- Learn how to avoid impulse shopping